Hand in hand we journey together with Jesus by our side
The school day at Our Lady and St Edward’s Catholic Primary School:
Approximately 24 hours each week are spent on teaching.
An extra 2 hours per week are spent with the children engaged
in extension and enrichment activities.
We strive to meet the needs of every child, appreciating the gifts and talents that each brings to our school community.
We encourage every child to:
• Value and celebrate their uniqueness
• Develop lively and enquiring minds
• Feel confident, secure and valued
• Respect other people, cultures, religions and races
• Explore and understand more about the world
• Learn essential skills for life
• Build strong friendships
Our Lady and St Edward’s strives to provide educational and life experiences which will enable individuals to achieve their potential in every aspect of their development.